Why become a chartered accountant with us?
- A mix of high quality private client and corporate work
- An interesting variety of accountancy, taxation and audit
- The opportunity for involvement in investigations and other special work
- The maximum degree of responsibility at an early stage
- The opportunity to meet clients at senior level
- The opportunity to work directly with managers and partners
- No excessively lengthy assignments, but a number of shorter assignments, each posing individual and different problems
- The opportunity to see a job through to its conclusion and therefore to understand the significance of every aspect of the assignment
Students also attend in-house training on a range of technical and management topics. The firm seeks to fill almost all senior positions by internal promotion. Most of the present partners trained with Dixon Wilson.
If you would like to contact us please email us at email@example.com